Hiroshima Mon Amour - $23
Peeping Tom - $23
Fassbinder BRD Trilogy - $46
Antoine Doinel Box - $57

Free Shipping!

This is a KILLER DEAL, folks!

David Glenn

Second Unit
:emoji_thumbsup: Yes, saw this over at DVDTalk.

This will be a great way to take the sting out of the expensive Dec. 2nd releases:

At the current pricing ($73.19), the ALIEN QUADRILOGY BOX SET will come to $58.55.

Alias Season 2 (currently $45.36) will be $36.28.

Has anyone seen a better price for either of these?

Greg S

Supporting Actor
How do you get the chance to key in a promo code??

When I get my order set I can't key in anything as there is no block present.

Any ideas??

Greg

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Good deal. I just ordered 4 Criterions I've had on my want list and some other stuff.

To see where to put the coupon code: Put an eligible title (no preorders) in your cart. Then view shopping cart. Look down at the bottom of the page under the shipping options for the coupon code box. Enter "usatoday" and the discount should appear via a reduced item price. All subsequent eligible items will reflect the discount too.

David Glenn

Second Unit
Dan & Greg:

I'm not sure why your not getting an "Enter Promotion Code" text box. I'm looking at it right now. It's under the Ship Method icons. Just scroll down in your shopping cart.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
I just found out why it wouldn't work.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

Put all your items in your cart and then go to your cart and you will see it. If you are logged into your account than you cannot put in the code.

Greg

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
Warner Legends, $41.48! I hope they don't renege. How did this code come about?

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
By the way, get everything you want in a single order. The code is one-time use only.

I didn't really want to order again, but I put something in my cart again and entered the code, but got the message "you already used that code." Logging out first does not allow it to be used again - it removes the discount after you login to checkout.

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
:b Oh my God!!! Thanks a bunch for this one! Favorite store AND an additional discount! This forum rocks!

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Ooh, farscape sets for $72 each. Now that's hard to pass up, even if the one season is out of stock. (Course, I worry about that when I see a thread about best buy not being able to order s1 anymore).

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Well folks, forget about using this code on anything that is not currently IN STOCK. From DDDs website:

The 20% discount promotion applies only to current DVD releases.
Pre-Orders and non-dvd merchandise are excluded.

We reserve the right to limit quantities. We cannot accept orders for more than 5 units of any item.

So much for the great deal on the Alien Quadrilogy if you want it close to release date... :angry:

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Doug,

Give me a BREAK. You're saving 17 dollars... if you want it on release date that bad, pay full price at your local store.

Also, just got this in an email; another coupon code for 20% off:

DVDTALK

As far as I can tell, it can be used on another order, so if you made a quick order and want to make another, there you go!

Users who are viewing this thread