-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What does everyone think?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 ChrisLazarko

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor

• 867 posts

Posted November 22 2003 - 05:26 AM

www.angelfire.com/nj4/tvpics/index.html

give me your opinions on the setup and what I might be able to do to improve it. Thanks!

#2 of 5 GrahamT

GrahamT

Supporting Actor

• 556 posts

Posted November 22 2003 - 07:03 AM

Looks great. As for the subwoofer plans, do you mean small ports as in diameter? Because this will cause port moise which is very annoying. Also two small ports will be very long. Much longer than one large port. A Tempest or AV15 will easily get you 20 Hz in ported sub. Also attaching a box to the sonotube is much harder than mounting the sub to the bottom.

#3 of 5 ChrisLazarko

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor

• 867 posts

Posted November 23 2003 - 04:36 AM

Hmm I guess your right. I don't know when or if I will end up doing exactly what I had wanted in that plan. I might eventually just go for an SVS woofer because it will take too much time for me to fool around with that... time that I just don't really have unfortunatly. Posted Image

#4 of 5 ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles

Producer

• 4,791 posts

Posted November 23 2003 - 03:04 PM

I don't beleive you can buy woofers from SVS, unless you are upgrading/replacing a woofer on an SVS sub.

#5 of 5 ChrisLazarko

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor

• 867 posts

Posted November 24 2003 - 03:57 AM

sorry I meant an SVS subwoofer, my bad. I just don't have about $600 to spend on it right now.