-

Photo
- - - - -

Spawn Animated Series Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Joey Gunz

Joey Gunz

Second Unit

• 299 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 12:17 PM

This show ran on HBO a few years ago. I bought my brother the first DVD set. I want to get him the other 2 sets for Christmas. How many episodes are there on Volume 2 & 3? The DVDs are pretty cheap ($9), so I was wondering if Volume 2 & 3 are complete.

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

• 369 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
I bought my brother the first DVD set. I want to get him the other 2 sets for Christmas.

I'm a little worried about this statement and hope that maybe it's just you're wording of it. There's only 1 "set" and it's a 3-disc box set called the "Ultimate Collection". If, however, you simply have volume 1 and not the "set", then rest assured that volume 2 contains all 6 eps from season 2 and volume 3 contains all 6 eps from season 3. There were only 3 seasons total.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter

• 1,657 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 02:49 PM

This was an excellent series. I picked up the ultimate collection. So much better than that lame movie!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Joey Gunz

Joey Gunz

Second Unit

• 299 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
I'm a little worried about this statement and hope that maybe it's just you're wording of it. There's only 1 "set" and it's a 3-disc box set called the "Ultimate Collection". If, however, you simply have volume 1 and not the "set", then rest assured that volume 2 contains all 6 eps from season 2 and volume 3 contains all 6 eps from season 3. There were only 3 seasons total.

I meant that I have Volume 1 (1st Season). Thanks for the info. I'm gonna buy the other 2 volumes tonight. Posted Image

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph

Producer

• 4,042 posts

Posted November 22 2003 - 06:10 AM

Note the ultimate collection contains an extras disc not available seperately.
My Collection

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Shawn_Sek

Shawn_Sek

Stunt Coordinator

• 118 posts

Posted November 22 2003 - 06:31 AM

i got mine at Best Buy for $5.99 each recently, they were still that price when i was there today.
Biggest Bullshit Credit in American Film History? "Written & Directed By Quentin Tarantino"...how about COMPILED by?

Forum Nav Content I Follow