Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Se7en at WalMart

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Jim Williams

Jim Williams

Second Unit

• 367 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 11:14 AM

I have looked into the WalMart $5.88 bin several times and have not found much of interest except Suicide Kings, so when I stopped in a WalMart today I didn't hold out much hope for finding anything really good. I was about to leave when I saw this small display that said "Two Disk Specials". Lo and behold was Se7en, the New Line Platinum series, for $18.77. On that same rack was True Romance, The Right Stuff and several others that I can't remember right now. This is the best price that I have seen for the New Line Platinum series of Se7en. Needless to say it is now part of my collection.
"I reckon I'd like some of them french fried pertaters. Mm-hmm."
Karl Childers

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter

• 1,657 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 02:51 PM

Ya might want to post this over in the Coupons and Bargains forum....

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Brian Knolhoff

Brian Knolhoff

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 03:47 PM

Try Columbia House! If you choose the right deal, you can often get discs (inluding Se7en and The Right Stuff: SE and many more) for as low as $7 a disc! (I know this because Tyler knows this.)

-Brian
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
-Ferris Bueller