Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Some DvD's for sale

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   mike_frontier

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor

• 670 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 04:49 AM

All movies are from my dvd collection and has to go. All dvds are in excellent and like new condtion. No BOOTs here and all movies are NTSC,, unless noted next to the movie. Some movies are worth more, but I just need to sell them. I am asking $11.00 for each title below. Shipping is also included in the price of $11.00 which will be 1st class mail by USPS. I am verified with PAYPAL (to send funds). Please E-mail me or PM me if interested in any of my titles. Thanks- Mike TITLE OF MOVIE RED DAWN THE ONE xXx JOHN Q CAST AWAY DON'T SAY A WORD TRAINING DAY THE MEAN SEASON FINAL FANTASY:THE SPIRITS WITHIN STATE OF GRACE JOY RIDE THE WATCHER BIKER BOYS PLATOON DARE DEVIL (BEN AFFLICK) THE PLEDGE THE GLASS HOUSE THE TIME MACHINE PRESSUME INNOCENT WHAT LIES BENEATH PANIC ROOM (SUPER BIT) "'O" PEARL HARBOR STAR WARS THE PHANTOM MENANCE I DREAMSCAPE THE GIFT IT CAME FROM THE SKY REMEMBER THE TITANS POOR WHITE TRASH COYOTE UGLY THE LAST CASTLE BULLETPROOF MONK AMERICAN PIE 1 AMERICAN PIE 2 LILO AN STITCH DR. DOLITTLE 2 HARRY POTTER SORCERERS STONE THE PRINCESS DIARIES THE GRINCH ATLANTIS THE LOST EMPIRE THE KID GONE IN 60 SECONDS (N. CAGE) CAPTURED ROAD RAGE THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS TWO-LANE BLACKTOP BANZAI RUNNER JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKES BACK THE FAMILY MAN RAT RACE TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME THE ANIMAL ASPEN EXTREME DOUBLE TAKE MADE RUSH HOUR 1 RUSH HOUR 2 WEDDING PLANNER THE BARBER SHOP MISS CONGENIALITY DOWN TO EARTH MEET THE PARENTS SAVING SILVERMAN FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH SAVE THE LAST DANCE ROAD TRIP BRING IT ON SUMMER CATCH WHAT WOMAN WANT EVOLUTION THE ROOKIE (CLINT EASTWOOD) SOLDIER ACTION JACKSON VIRUS THE MATRIX CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON SPIDER MAN (THE MOVIE) KISS OF THE DRAGON VERTICAL LIMIT ORDER (JEAN CLAUDE VAN-DAMME THE LORD OF THE RINGS THE LORD OF THE RINGS 2 DELIVERANCE FRATERNITY VACATION VISION QUEST BROTHERHOOD OF JUSTICE DIRTY DANCING MANNEQUIN TOP GUN ROAD HOUSE MAKING THE GRADE NIGHT SHIFT GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN CLASS BLAME IT ON RIO JUST ONE OF THE GIRLS DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN MALIBU BEACH BAD INFLUENCE BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG CITY CHOOSE ME MORTAL THOUGHTS THE COLOR OF MONEY DARK WATER (IMPORT) HORROR TRUCKS (STEPHEN KING) IRON EAGAL BOILER ROOM THE WATERBOY POINT BREAK NATIONAL LAMPOONS ANIMAL HOUSE MURDER AT DEVILS GLEN DEEP BLUE SEA RESERVOIR DOGS MOTHERS BOYS REPLICANT FREQUENCY PLANET OF THE APES (MARK WALBURG) ALONG CAME A SPIDER ORIGINAL SIN (UNRATED VERSION) CHARLIES ANGELS TOMB RAIDER STAR GATE (DIR CUT) BODY OF EVIDENCE (MADONNA) 8MM FLATLINERS MUMMY RETURNS MOST WANTED KNOCKAROUND GUYS STRAW DOGS RED HEAT I-SPY SWORDFISH TRAPPED CAPE FEAR (CE) REVENGE I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (ME) DEATH MACHINE THE RING (US VERSION) NIGHTMARES BATTLE ROYAL DEAD & BURIED THE FUNHOUSE HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN 2 GHOST OF MARS THE HOWLING INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS STAGEFRIGHT DEVIL'S PREY THE THING SEVEN DOORS OF DEATH (THE BEYOND) MONKEY SHINES NIGHT OF THE INTRUDER (DRAGON RELEASE) PAL FORMAT HORROR EXPRESS MISERY SIGNS (MEL GIBSON) PROPHECY THE MONSTER MOVIE EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS THE LOST BOYS CARRIE GINGER SNAPS THE SIXTH SENSE NEAR DARK PITCH BLACK BLADE BLADE 2 MOTHERS DAY DARKNESS FALLS BONES JEEPERS CREEPERS THIR13EN GHOST WOLF TOURIST TRAP RE-ANIMATOR (MILLENNUM EDITION) HOLLOW MAN SCANNERS LORD OF ILLUSION ZOMBIE KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTTER SPACE SLEEPWALKERS SHE CREATURE SOCIETY MAKING CONTACT MUTANT EVIL DEAD THE AMITYVILLE HORROR CREATURE FINAL DESTINATION FRIGHT NIGHT FRIGHT NIGHT 2 SWIM FAN IDENTITY A MAN APART BAD BOYS PREDATOR PREDATOR 2 THE FIFTH ELEMENT CHRISTMAS VACATION (CHEVY CHASE) APRIL FOOLS DAY THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (SE) BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE
Mike AkA-Frontier
My dvd collection and still more to add. **UpDated**
http://www.dvdaficio...San&id=mikeysan

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Charlie Miller

Charlie Miller

Agent

• 42 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 08:56 AM

Mike YGM Thanks Charlie

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Don*K

Don*K

Stunt Coordinator

• 64 posts

Posted December 25 2003 - 11:23 PM

YGPMPosted Image

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Steve Kramzer

Steve Kramzer

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts

Posted December 26 2003 - 11:00 AM

YGM

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Adam_D

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts

Posted January 17 2004 - 08:02 AM

YGM

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti

Producer

• 4,798 posts

Posted January 17 2004 - 09:52 AM

Are you ONLY looking to sell or would you be interested in trading too? SAVING SILVERMAN -- (WHAT VERSION??) ROAD TRIP -- (WHAT VERSION??) CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON -- (SUPERBIT??) VERTICAL LIMIT -- (WHAT VERSION??) Dependant on the above, I'm also interested in the following... IDENTITY THE FAMILY MAN JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKES BACK RE-ANIMATOR (MILLENNUM EDITION) Would you be willing to trade for anything on my list by any chance? Thanks!

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   BobP

BobP

Stunt Coordinator

• 71 posts

Posted January 21 2004 - 11:31 AM

YGPM
ht newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users