Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Felicity Season 3?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   PerTerje

PerTerje

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 06:23 AM

Has anyone heard anything about Season 3 of Felicity? I have been unable to find any news or announcement. I even wrote Buena Vista home entertainment for information, but have yet to receive a reply. Has some information passed me by?

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Joel C

Joel C

Screenwriter

• 1,635 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 11:28 AM

The first two were released a year apart, so I'd guess summer '04.
Joel
woemcats@hotmail.com
"Why I laugh?"

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 12:33 PM

S1: released 11/5/02 S2: released 7/22/03 S3: not announced yet in any way, shape, or form. 8 months between S1 and S2. On that schedule, that means a S3 release would be around March of next year. **IF** Disney released it next March (big if...studios don't often worry about hitting precise windows between 2 seasons, contrary to popular belief), then I wouldn't expect them to announce it until sometime between late December and late January (60-90 days in advance).
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald

Screenwriter

• 2,641 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 12:40 PM

Season 2 was announced around March I believe. So I'd guess around now we should hear something if the window is to be met. It's likely not planned on a schedule though, so we can probably expect that we'll get it eventually...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users