What's new

PGR 2 for 34.99 at EBgames with code (1 Viewer)

Chuck H

Agent
Just bought a copy of Project Gothem Racing 2 at EBgames.com for 34.99 with free shipping. Just enter the code MSNSHOP at checkout. Lots of other games covered under this deal as well, check out dealrush.com for a full list.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the heads-up. I've only used dvdpricesearch.com (which links to gamepricezone.com) to search for deals. I have a friend who wants "True Crime: Streets of L.A." for Christmas and now I can get it for $35.00 instead of $50.00. However, I just picked up PGR2 last night and missed out on this deal. Doh!

Frederick

Second Unit
Hmmm ... it's telling me that I haven't met the requirements to use the coupon. What are the requirements?

Freddy C.

Chuck H

Agent
Apparently they are changing the offerings on a daily basis. Glad I happened across this last night, another xmas present for the kids down. I picked up 3 gamecube games and 3 xbox games a few weeks back when TRU had their buy 2 get one deal as well. Looks like got the video games covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks