Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Adult Swim DVDs - Episode Lists?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 of 22 OFFLINE   Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter

• 1,745 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 05:27 AM

Hey,

Are there any episode lists out there for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast DVDs?
This message ends with Todd.

Hey kid you got no class. Hit the bums, kid. Run like the devil. Get a tin can and take up mooching. Knock on back doors for a nickel.
Tell them your story. Make 'em weep. You could have been a meat-eater, kid. But you didn't listen to me when I laid it down.
Stay off...

#2 of 22 OFFLINE   TedE

TedE

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 06:17 AM

For the ATHF set:

Disc One
Rabbot
Escape From Leprechaupolis
Bus Of The Undead
Mooninites
Balloonenstein
Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto
Ol’ Drippy

Disc Two
Revenge Of The Mooninites
MC P Pants
Circus
Dumber Days
Love Mummy
Interfection
Bad Replicant
PDA

Which means that it's most of the episodes from the first two seasons, but not all of them Posted Image. The two Christmas episodes aren't here.

#3 of 22 OFFLINE   Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 06:31 AM

#4 of 22 OFFLINE   Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter

• 1,745 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 09:33 AM

Ted, Thanks for the list. It's a shame they didn't get all of them but they got a lot of gems. Does anyone know which 2 feature commentaries?

Hey kid you got no class. Hit the bums, kid. Run like the devil. Get a tin can and take up mooching. Knock on back doors for a nickel.
Tell them your story. Make 'em weep. You could have been a meat-eater, kid. But you didn't listen to me when I laid it down.
Stay off...

#5 of 22 OFFLINE   Beast

Beast

Second Unit

• 483 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 09:44 AM

Todd, from the DVDTalk review. Posted Image

[quote] Extras:
There are a couple of nice extra features to be found on this release, all of them on the first disc. First up is the original version of the Rabbot episode, which is different than the other version on the disc. The creators of the show provide commentaries on not only the original Rabbot episode but also on the Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto and Mayhem Of The Mooninites episodes as well. The commentaries are fun and give you a rough idea of what’s going through their heads as the episodes develop. [quote]
http://www.dvdtalk.c...ead.php?ID=8195
R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003

#6 of 22 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 12:49 PM

Space Ghost: Coast To Coast episodes: D1: Elevator Spanish Translation Gilligan CHiPs Bobcat Punch Banjo Batmantis Story Book House D2: Girlie Show Hungry Fire Drill Sleeper Jerk Urges Explode
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#7 of 22 OFFLINE   Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg

Lead Actor

• 9,209 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 03:57 PM

After reading the reviews, and David's sneak peak in another thread, I so can't wait for tomorrow. With these 2 sets, and Ultimate Flair, I think I'm going to need to invent a 36 hour day.

#8 of 22 OFFLINE   Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter

• 1,745 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 05:39 PM

Mike, Thanks for the link. Dave, Thanks for the episode list. I love Batmantis. That alone makes the set worthwhile!

Stay off...

#9 of 22 OFFLINE   Ike

Ike

Screenwriter

• 1,677 posts

Posted November 17 2003 - 09:23 PM

Yay! I can only hope that Brak DVD's are coming.

#10 of 22 OFFLINE   Paul_Stachniak

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

• 1,303 posts

Posted November 18 2003 - 03:20 AM

Space Ghost takes 2 to 3 days to ship from Amazon. What a bummer, now I have to wait for Space Ghost to arrive before I can get Two Towers EE and MST3K vol 4.
DVD Collection | Video Game Collection | Live Gamertag: vicodinjunkie

#11 of 22 OFFLINE   Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph

Producer

• 4,042 posts

Posted November 18 2003 - 11:56 AM

Space ghost is missing a bunch of episodes. Anyone know wha the deal is? Would guests just not clear them?
My Collection

#12 of 22 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted November 18 2003 - 02:09 PM

Not being familiar with this show until this release, here is my guess at an answer: [c]It's "Volume 1", not "Season 1".[/c]
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#13 of 22 OFFLINE   Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph

Producer

• 4,042 posts

Posted November 18 2003 - 02:18 PM

That's because it's the first two seasons, minus several episodes and plus the first ep of season 3.
My Collection

#14 of 22 OFFLINE   _Matt_L_

_Matt_L_

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 07:52 AM

[quote] I can only hope that Brak DVD's are coming. [quote] i think i read somewhere that they're going to start releasing a bunch of the adult swim shows on DVD. but, they're waiting until there are at least 14 shows of a particular series to be produced and aired before they release that show on DVD. if brak isn't at 14 yet it will be soon. but i'm guessing that even when they have 14 they're still going to wait until it's an opportune time to release (before the start of a new season)

#15 of 22 OFFLINE   Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick

Screenwriter

• 2,358 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 03:38 PM

More than the Brak Show, I want Cartoon Planet on DVD. That was much funnier than Brak Show.
Wayne Bundrick

"It tastes like there's a party in my mouth and everybody's throwing up!" -- Philip J. Fry

#16 of 22 OFFLINE   Sean Moon

Sean Moon

Screenwriter

• 2,045 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 04:55 PM

Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman are top of my list. Captain Murphy and Phil are two of the bst characters on TV right now. "Well, just as long as the kid doesnt touch my stash...um...mustache." "Do you know what this means? The billable hours? I can finally buy that lake house. And run around naked all day. Ha ha! Dangly parts!"
http://doctordoom.blogspot.com

We must stand in awe of the infinite capacity of the human mind to reject the introduction of useful knowledge.

#17 of 22 OFFLINE   Dane Marvin

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter

• 1,490 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 05:05 PM

More than anything, I want Home Movies on DVD. But I've been told that this isn't by the same production company responsible for Space Ghost, ATHF, Sealab, Brak & Harvey Birdman (Williams Street Productions, I believe it is).

#18 of 22 OFFLINE   Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg

Lead Actor

• 9,209 posts

Posted November 20 2003 - 06:10 PM

I read on IGN filmforce a couple of interviews 1 with the voice actor for Brak, and 1 with the main force behind adult swim. Both of these were from a couple of months back, maybe July I'm thinking. I remember that the chances of cartoon planet coming out on DVD aren't good, and that there was a reason some Space Ghost episodes were missing. Don't forget, the last 2 eps of Aqua Teen were missing from the release, we do not have all of the first 2 seasons. Still ATHF has made me laugh out loud several times these past couple of days. In fact, volume 2 will be one of my more anticipated DVD releases, of course I don't suspect it for awhile since I believe we already have more than half of all episodes produced on DVD.

#19 of 22 OFFLINE   Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter

• 1,745 posts

Posted November 21 2003 - 05:53 AM

I need Sealab on DVD. I'd love some Harvey Birdman as well. Long live Mentok the Mindtaker! Posted Image

Stay off...

#20 of 22 OFFLINE   Jean-Michel

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor

• 769 posts

Posted November 23 2003 - 03:46 PM

On Adult Swim tonight they had a little bumper after the new episode of SG explaining that the missing episodes are missing because they were "unable to clear 'talent' for 'off-channel' use without paying an arm and a leg." They went on to say they would run a marathon of the missing episodes sometime in January. Warm up those VCRs (or Tivos).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users