Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

is this site reliable?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Reid K

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted November 16 2003 - 05:26 AM

www.ecost.com
I want to order an Iriver hp-120 from them since they give you a guaranteed price in canadian funds, but before I drop that kind of money I want to know if it is reliable or not, so can anyone help me out on this?

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Reid K

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted November 16 2003 - 05:27 AM

www.ecost.com
I want to order an Iriver hp-120 from them since they give you a guaranteed price in canadian funds, but before I drop that kind of money I want to know if it is reliable or not, so can anyone help me out on this?

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson

Screenwriter

• 2,181 posts

Posted November 16 2003 - 05:48 AM

I have used them once. I got a great deal and quick shipping in the US.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Peter Kim

Peter Kim

Screenwriter

• 1,577 posts

Posted November 16 2003 - 05:49 AM

Very reliable...I've ordered from them countless times and have never failed to receive my product within stated shipping times.

BTW...I've been researching high-end hard disk based digital audio players (Apple iPod, Nomad Zen, and iRiver iHP-120), and while I'm partial to the cosmetics of the iPod, the iRiver appears to be head and shoulders better than the iPod on almost every account. In the area of battery life and sound quality, the iRiver trounces the iPod.

Great choice...btw, this site does a fantastic review of the iRiver and also offers group buys of this product.

Let us know when you get your iRiver and how you feel once in hand.
my girls rock Balenciaga & smoke mad marijuana - M.O.B.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor

• 884 posts

Posted November 16 2003 - 07:14 AM

They sell a lot of refurbs and, in my experience at least, the quality of these items has been very, very poor. Returns are difficult.

Caveat emptor.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Reid K

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted November 16 2003 - 07:42 AM

So bill are you saying this iriver might be refurbished? Or are you saying the products that are refurbs suck? Because in its description it says nothing about being refurbished

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Mike Camm

Mike Camm

Agent

• 27 posts

Posted November 25 2003 - 02:50 PM

no problems here