Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need Advice: BEST DVD player for Toshiba 57H82

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Chad Viro

Chad Viro

Stunt Coordinator

• 87 posts

Posted November 12 2003 - 02:45 AM

Hello Everyone:
Firstly, I want to say thanks to everyone for contributing. I have gotten so much good information from this site, its rather ridiculous! Posted Image Currently, I am in need of a new dvd player. I would prefer to get something that everyone recommends as a great dvd player; even one that people proclaim is 'the best' dvd player around. I am going to be buying all new components soon(receiver, etc) to go with my Toshiba 56H82. I am all ears!

EDIT:
after doing some research, it seems as though the DENON brand might be the best out there. Can someone explain which model I should choose? To be hoenst with you, I am not interested in the SACD feature(this is for music cd's correct? ). Because I am not interested in this feature, I would probably go with the 2200 over the 2900, correct? What the does 2600 have to offer in comparison to the 2200?

EDIT 2:
Any thoughts on the Lite-on LVD2001? I read a few posts and it seems as though this is a great dvd player! If you had a choice between the 2200 and the Lite-on LVD2001, which one would you choose(disregarding cost)?