What's new

Terminator 3 DVD -Interesting Observation (1 Viewer)

Chas_Michael

Second Unit
Shudder the thought...but, I veiwed T3 in Full Frame! I noticed a notable difference in the opening scene. Full Frontal Nudity! I'm wondering if the Actress is told that her Breasts will be in full veiw ONLY in the Full Frame DVD? The Widescreen only shows much less nudity from behind and at far distance(while walking towards the car). In the Full Frame her breasts are fully exposed in this scene also. What are your thoughts on this.

Michael Qualen

Stunt Coordinator
Sounds good to me...anything to improve the movie :D

(Could U post a screenshot perhaps ? It would have to be one nice set of breasts for me to buy fullscreen :D )

Chas_Michael

Second Unit
Sorry Michael, I am unable to post a screen shot:frowning: Maybe someone here can find a friend who has a Full Screen Copy and post a shot! I'd say they're small/medium...a sexy woman indeed!

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Man and to think I had accidently picked up a Full Frame dvd yesterday too. IF this thread would of existed before then, I may have decided to keep it.

:D :D

J

John Ford

[conspiracy mode on] perhaps this is an attempt by the Blockbuster/Wal-mart underground to convince buyers that mar discs are a better buy. [conspiracy mode off]
:D
johnf

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
I'm not sure I'd call that "full frontal nudity" (you can't see anything, really), but it is strange they would frame it that way!

Haden

Supporting Actor
That shot with her breasts partially covered by her hair was even shown in some movie trailers.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
So fullscreen mongers get everything we do PLUS more? That's BS. It's not this way in every case is it?

James Lambert

Stunt Coordinator
Is this really real? I've never seen a shot where the widescreen is so radically different from the full frame, with it being cropped radically at the sides as well as top and bottom (just realised I used Radically twice in one sentance, 3 times Damn). Does anybody have any other examples of when this has been done? This certainly makes it harder to suggest widescreen to friends as it's impossible to argue against THAT shot. I have seen it for censorship issues in the UK when Realm of the Senses was zoomed in to remove an offending moment, but I can't see that being the case with T3.

Certainly no full frontal nudity (not wanting to reduce the tone too much, but will), as it's no worse than something in FHM or Maxim.:)

Haden

Supporting Actor
Is that screencap legit though? I want to see real screencaps taken from both the fullscreen DVD and widescreen DVD to compare. Not a VCD or any other media, as the screencap above implies.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
Just for the record, it doesn't matter that you can see more in the full screen transfer. The widescreen is what the director intended.

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
After viewing these very 'revealing' screenshots, all I can say is... FULLFRAME rules dude!

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Just for the record, it doesn't matter that you can see more in the full screen transfer. The widescreen is what the director intended.
Thank you, that is what I was thinking while scanning through this thread.
Besides, those pictures don't really entice me to get the MAR release, it really doesn't show that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks