What's new

Star Trek Deep Space 9 rebate (1 Viewer)

Ed Faver

Second Unit
As with TNG, Paramount is offering a rebate on seasons 6 & 7 of DS 9!. It's $20US and $25 Canadian. This requies proof of purchase tabs from both season 6 & 7 sets and the original sales receipt from EITHER season. Don't need both. Combine this with Costco's everyday price of $84.99 per season and it's a pretty sweet deal.

Ed Faver

Second Unit
Yes, The coupon for the rebate is taped to the exterior shrink-wrap. It's a lttle sucker, so be careful when choosing, it could easily be missing. Of course, if you buy at Costco, with their huge anti-theft box & extra layer of shrink wrap, odds are VERY good that the coupon will still be on the inside package!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Got it. Thanks for the tip. For the life of me, though, I can't figure out what they consider to be the proof-of-purchase tab. The instructions tell you to "locate the bottom tab behind the side flap of the black and clear outercase". Uh, what side flap?

M.

Ed Faver

Second Unit
I had the same problem. It on the outer slip case, on the "spine, which actually can be opened like a flap on a candy box. Once opened, there are two very small flaps at the top & bottom. It's the one on the bottom. It is perforated about half way up & the words, "DS-9 Proof of Purchase" with a number are clearly printed on it.

If you remove the discs & put all that aside, hold the outer case up to the light so that the clear spine with the outline of the space stattion is facing you, the small flaps are visible at the top & bottom. The bottom one contains the removable PoP.

Ed

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I stared at the box for a half hour Tuesday night and couldn't find a damn thing. Good to know where it is now.

Ed Faver

Second Unit
I know what you mean. If I didn't have a 13-year-old son with 20/20 vision, I'd STILL be looking for the demned thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks