What's new

Who is in a costume today? (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I brought in my Tour de France retro jersey and basically didn't change out of my bike pants and bike shoes.. So I'm in a costume. I just went around to various cubicles and trick or treated.. I got a cinnamon Altoid!

Anybody else?

Jay

E

Eric Kahn

I will be going to work as a disgruntled postal worker, wait, I work for the post office, so I guess I will not be in costume:D

Don't worry, I like my job, I have it made in Building maintenance, don't have to deal with people and have keys for everything so I can hide from the supervisors if need be:p)

I lost my old standard "death" outfit and have not made a new one

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Due to new office policy, not many of us are in costume today. Too bad. Last year was great with much turn out. I went as Death and my buddy went as an IRS auditor (basically a nerd outfit with a calculator and IRS badge) and together we were..............
DEATH & TAXES :D

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I'm wearing a giant Racoon costume... no wait wrong forum...

Actually I'm dressed as a Computer Nerd today. But then again I dress as one every day...

CaseyLS

Second Unit
If I can get to my parents house between my test and work, I will be going as a hockey player. Hopefully my test doesn't take too long

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I went to the office dressed as Mr. Slave from Southpark. I'm getting a lot of compliments on my ass-less chaps!:emoji_thumbsup: :b

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
As the noted archaeologist Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr.

A quick fall back I have if my plans don't work out. I have (multiple) snap brim Fedoras, my old bull whip, so all I need are khakis and brown/tan work shirt.

I was planning on going as a Jedi, but did not get the robes finished.

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
I showed up way earlier than everyone else today and coated myself with Crisco. I stood in the main hallway and wouldn't let anyone get through. I told them I was cholesterol.

Just kidding!

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I was going to dress as a Haz-Mat chemical worker (bright orange jumpsuit w/ respirator), but my job requires me to be in hospitals and I figured I'd just cause too many problems.

Thus I am not dressing in costume until after work.

TedE

Stunt Coordinator
I work in a very laid back office where jeans and t-shirts are the norm. Someone convinced the entire office to come in today in suits. Considering many of the offices around us in D.C. house lawyers and lobbyists it's more of an in-joke for the office, but fun nonetheless. We went out for a "power lunch" today.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Watch out for big blue 'sexy kitties'... and dont go on wanderin deserted highways... *shudder* that was disturbing...

No, but if i would, i have an idea...
Id get a big box, wrap it in wrapping paper and a bow, then write on the side "god's gift to women" :D

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I was going to dress as a Haz-Mat chemical worker (bright orange jumpsuit w/ respirator), but my job requires me to be in hospitals and I figured I'd just cause too many problems.
Same deal here. I work in an office that deals with substance abuse. I'm wearing a cop costume tonight. I figured it wouldn't be the BEST mix. ;)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I'm currently dressed as an old man carrying a baby.

(I'm the baby.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks