-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

"On With The Show, This is it!"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 James_Garner

James_Garner

Stunt Coordinator

• 121 posts

Posted October 29 2003 - 06:23 AM

I was viewing the "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" & I was glad to see the re-constructed wrap-arounds for a "Bugs Bunny Show" Episode included as an extra, since some of the edited segments were as much a cherished part of my 1970s saturday mornings as the main Warner cartoons were. My question to you guys is this: do you think there might be a way we can get Warner to release the wrap-around shows with the cartoons they bridged as separate season sets alongside with the "Golden" & "Premiere" Collections? I know the segments would be jumping from black & white to color, but i wouldnt mind that at all; especially with gems like Bugs doing a rock & roll number & Yosemite Sam destroying Bugs' guitar for waking him up, or Bugs explaining the laws of cartoon physics? I'd hate to think we would get only one set of segments per each Golden collection.