-

Photo

Confessions of a DVD Junkie - TY Jeffrey Kern!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   TomHansen

TomHansen

Agent

• 37 posts

Posted October 27 2003 - 05:08 PM

I want to personally thank Jeffrey Kern for his highly insightful article in the latest DVD ETC magazine (showed up today).

While I may not have amassed as large a collection as you, you pinned my Tuesday DVD habits to a T.

I'm so bad that I have scheduled in my Outlook (so I get the nice little reminder on Tuesday) of all the new releases for the next three months!

Thanks for a great article! Keep up the good work!

Tom Hansen

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Joseph Hoetzl

Joseph Hoetzl

Agent

• 36 posts

Posted October 28 2003 - 01:06 AM

Yes, I must admit, I get like that sometimes as well, but if I miss out on the Sunday paper for whatever reason...I head over here:

http://www.salescirc...re/dvdmop.shtml
(They have other US States as well)

The walk up and down the aisles isn't as fun after reading that though...but maybe they forgot to print something :-)

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Ronn.W

Ronn.W

Second Unit

• 333 posts

Posted October 28 2003 - 03:44 AM

That was a pretty good article. It was preaching to the choir though, I think that article should be reprinted in newspapers, mainstream magazines, and self help pamphlets across the country. Our friends and family members need to read it, learn it and know it. How else are they going to understand us?!?!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Brent_H

Brent_H

Second Unit

• 366 posts

Posted November 22 2003 - 05:57 PM

That was an excellent article. My mom never understood my passion for everything DVD. She still doesn't really understand it, but she has some added insight now along with the comfort that I am somewhat normal....relatively.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Jeffrey D. Kern

Jeffrey D. Kern

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 26 2003 - 10:49 AM

Thank you very much for your kind words as I certainly appreciate your feedback. I'm very happy, and very thrilled, that you enjoyed my "Confessions" article.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs

Executive Producer

• 16,725 posts

Posted December 27 2003 - 03:32 AM

I first noticed that you have three posts to your credit, Jeffrey, and was about to give you a hearty "welcome to HTF." Then I noticed you have been here since before I signed up. So now I say, "Don't be so scarce around here!" Keep up the good work.