-

Photo

Where are all the DVD reviews lately?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Dave H

Dave H

Producer

• 5,273 posts

Posted September 04 2001 - 09:38 AM

Is it just me or are there very few DVD releases on titles out there right now? There are five well-known sites I check daily and I have yet to find a review on The Neverending Story - which was released today for sale, only one on Basic Instinct: SE, and only two for Total Recall: SE and American Werewolf in London: SE.

#2 of 4 Derek Duncan

Derek Duncan

Stunt Coordinator

• 129 posts

Posted September 04 2001 - 09:45 AM

I agree, where's the Neverending Story, it isn't a major movie, but a lot of people have been waiting for a big review, I love the Terminator, but I have seen so many reviews of the new DVD I am sick of it. I wanna review of the lesser known titles, but the Neverending Story is pretty famous, come on.

Derek

#3 of 4 Mark McLeod

Mark McLeod

Second Unit

• 452 posts

Posted September 04 2001 - 09:46 AM

Dave and Derek,

You can find a review of The Neverending Story on AaronJB's site A Guide to Current Film. It's a great site and one of my first stops on the web in the morning.

Mark

[Edited last by Mark McLeod on September 04, 2001 at 04:48 PM]
Mark McLeod
Staff Reviewer - CanadaMovies.net / MovieContests.com

#4 of 4 Kevin Leonard

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor

• 922 posts

Posted September 04 2001 - 10:07 AM

Use this:
http://www.dvd-basen...k/soegalle.php3

It's a search engine that gives back a list of sites with reviews of whatever title you want. You can search by title and/or region. It's updated daily and features just about every damn DVD review site I can think of (and many more that I can't).

According to the search engine, it does seem that Current Guide to DVD has the only review so far of Neverending Story. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of reviews of that title by the end of the week. Posted Image

------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin

ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

I like shiny things. | 2002 Film List | Best & Worst of 2002 | 2003 Film List | 2004 Film List

'I'm sucking up juice from the generator!' - Brian Eno, "I Fall Up"
AIM: KevinLeonard81 (because SexGod9451860 was already taken)
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)