What's new

Whatever happened to Rain? (1 Viewer)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I've noticed several people who once posted quite regularly and then suddenly vanished. I won't name any names to protect the innocent.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I see him on occasionally on MSN, im pretty sure his computer's broken and doesnt have regular access to one currently

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Rain left a post on October 6th. I think he may be busy with the harvest in Vancouver. ;)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
The last I heard, Jeff's banishment was "repealed" by the mods. He is free to post here but he has his own site that he's working on.

I think the aliens got Rain. :D

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Speaking of AWOL HTF members, what happened to Ryan Wright? He was an illustrious & frequent poster here in After Hours - I could always count on reading his thoughts in several different threads. While I often disagreed with his opinions, I admired the passionate, yet reasoned and measured way he laid out his position on a diverse gamut of cause celebre.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen his posts in quite awhile...hope he's doing fine in his life.

Actually, now that I've scanned the After Hours, what happened here in general? I remember an After Hours that was bustling with great diversity of opinions and a large volume of posts covering a wide spectrum of topics. Over the last half year/year, this part of the forum has really quieted down and become quite sterile.

While a lot of the volatility has evaporated, the more serene tone has muted a lot of the crazy, interesting voices. I personally don't like to hear the same voices as mine speak out in constant unision...gets boring quick.

Hopefully it's just a late autumn lull...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks