What's new

Lion King upgrade rebate? (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I just bought the new Lion King DVD at WalMart today. It was a nice $14.63. I thought that I saw in some thread that there was also a $5 upgrade rebate coupon, similar to other Disney titles. There was no coupon book or anything inside my copy. Is it available online or is it just in some copies?

Neil

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The coupon is inside the "Lion King 1 1/2" mini-storybook. If you don't have one, I'd exchange it at Wal-Mart.

Chris

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The only thing inside my DVD case is just the insert explaining what is on the two discs. So, there is no "Lion King 1 1/2" mini-storybook. I guess I'll have to take it back. Is there anything which mentions that this mini-storybook is supposed to be included?

Thanks,

Neil

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
My wife got ours at Wal Mart and it had the storybook with coupons.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I took my Lion King DVD back to WalMart on Friday. The person at the area checkout where they have the DVDs had no problem with my exchanging it. The new one had a sticker on the outer cover talking about a Dodge Caravan offer while the original one I had bought did not. That gave me a good feeling. I opened it up right there and it had all the proper inserts. I don't see a proof-of-purchase tab on my VHS Lion King, so I'll have to cut out the UPC code.

Thanks,

Neil

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I don't see a proof-of-purchase tab on my VHS Lion King, so I'll have to cut out the UPC code.
I'm in the same boat.

Think the PoP got torn off at some point in the past (looks like it was the perforated exterior type).

Do you think they will accept the UPC code box?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks