What's new

CSI: Miami 10/6/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Any okay episode, with just a hint of personal interaction and personal responsibility (with Eric not being able to reach the crime scene, and Calleigh having to fill in for him).

The smugness of Horatio was on ample display as he constructed his trap for the rapist up for parole.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
This one has to be the csi with the best opening ever :).

Unfortunately the Caruso Smug Factor was topping the charts, otherwise an interesting episode.

Micah Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
I think I'm beginning to become numb to him; it's not bothering me as much. And I was "this close" to dumping this show...

Steve_Pannell

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Did I miss something or did they imply that Eric had some reason other than getting stuck in traffic for not being at the crime scene? And if it was just traffic then why did they seem to make such an issue out of it? It could happen to any one of them.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They are probably laying the seeds for some sort of storyline for Eric where he's doing something that's affecting his job performance.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Didn't he indicate to one of his coworkers that he had actually shown up and left because he was so disgusted by the scene? Then he called and gave the lame traffic excuse. Apparently none of the others ran into traffic, but no one picked up on it. I was switching between that and the RedSox during commercials so maybe I didn't get it right.

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
Dave, I took the same thing from the exchange between him and Calleigh. He got to the scene, couldn't handle it and bolted and called in a "traffic report."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'll admit that trying to watch this show AND playoff baseball isn't the best way to give it all the attention the episode deserved. :)

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
It seems as if some type oif friction is upcoming between the team members as "traffic" isnt a good reason for not showing up.

Good show, but Caruso's smugness is still getting to me. I thought it would tone down, but it's actually getting worse.

I can actually see a "Hi Bob!" style drinking game here somewhere. Hmm... one drink whenever he puts his hands on his hips. One when he stares into the sky out of a window.

Now that I think about it, maybe a drinking game wouldn't be wise. I can't imagine anyone making it through a quarter of the show. :p)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I don't mind his smugness, that's his character. Like Kirk is a womanizer and Sipowitz can be a prick. We may not like it. But, I think it would be more out of character for him to all of the sudden not to be smug. I still think we need more screen time for Callie. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks