Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Godfather Collection at Sam's for $54.87

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Paul Drake

Paul Drake

Stunt Coordinator

• 240 posts

Posted October 05 2003 - 12:05 PM

For those of you who haven't yet picked up the Godfather Collection set, you might want to check your local Sam's Club. Mine just got a whole endcap's worth in and they're selling for just under $55.

I have been quite disappointed with Sam's and their single DVD selection/pricing as of late. However, they still do offer great prices on box sets, even if the awful plastic protective packaging is a hassle to deal with and the selection is a bit skimpy at times. Until about a week ago they had all of the Twilight Zone sets for about $67 each and they've had some good TV on DVD product (including season one of I Love Lucy for under $70).

I hardly ever buy single DVDs there anymore unless it's a catalog title with a great price. I can usually go next door to Walmart to pick up new releases considerably cheaper.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Sam E. Torres

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit

• 439 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 03:31 AM

they were selling it at mine for $49.99

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Adam

Adam

Stunt Coordinator

• 143 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 12:57 PM

Costco has it for $49.99, also.