-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any good SACD or DVDA Preorder sites?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Matt Butler

Matt Butler

Screenwriter

• 1,921 posts

Posted October 03 2003 - 08:05 AM

Right now im looking to pre-order the new Sarah Mclachlan, Who: Tommy and Iron Maiden DVD-A's. I checked dvdplanet etc with no luck.

Thanks for any help.

Matt
My Blu Rays
http://www.blu-ray.c...ol...=Dj Matt B

Favorite films of all time in no order
1. Zodiac 2. Dawn of the Dead (1978) 3. The Good The Bad and The Ugly 4. Blade Runner 5. The Warriors 6. Dark Knight 7. The Godfather  8. Bullitt 9. Experiment in Terror 10. Raiders of the Lost...

#2 of 6 Phil A

Phil A

Screenwriter

• 2,761 posts
  • LocationCentral FL

Posted October 03 2003 - 08:18 AM

www.elusivedisc.com
www.acousticssounds.com
www.redtrumpet.com
www.amusicdirect.com

#3 of 6 Matt Butler

Matt Butler

Screenwriter

• 1,921 posts

Posted October 03 2003 - 08:28 AM

Thanks Phil,

I linked up to those sites but to no avail. None of my titles are there.

Matt
My Blu Rays
http://www.blu-ray.c...ol...=Dj Matt B

Favorite films of all time in no order
1. Zodiac 2. Dawn of the Dead (1978) 3. The Good The Bad and The Ugly 4. Blade Runner 5. The Warriors 6. Dark Knight 7. The Godfather  8. Bullitt 9. Experiment in Terror 10. Raiders of the Lost...

#4 of 6 Justin Lane

Justin Lane

Screenwriter

• 2,149 posts

Posted October 03 2003 - 08:43 AM

Checkout Circuit City online (www.circuitcity.com). They usually have some of the best prices around on new DVD-A and SACD. You can usually get new releases from 12.99-13.99 with free shipping.

I also noticed Deep Discount DVD has started to carry DVD-A discs. They have many of the Warner titles for a little over 10 bucks with free shipping, and the DTS titles for around 14 with free shipping. Just do a "title" search there for DVD-Audio.

J

#5 of 6 Ken Stuart

Ken Stuart

Second Unit

• 468 posts

Posted October 10 2003 - 06:10 AM

www.cheap-cds.com is always one to check - they don't do pre-orders at all, but the prices can be good, and they ship so that it arrives on release date (check on Friday).

At DeepDiscountDVD, search for "dvd-a" and "audio" as well -the "data entry" for the title information is very inconsistent. They carry the big name titles, like the Fleetwood Mac ones.

#6 of 6 Marty M

Marty M

Screenwriter

• 2,918 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 04:33 AM

You might also try www.cduniverse.com. They have some fairly good discounts on pre-orders and new releases.
Lawn Ranger Motto: You're only young once, but you can be always be immature.