What's new

B&W to buy Classe (1 Viewer)

Yogi

Screenwriter
B&W speakers sound excellent with Classe amps so I think is a wise move for them to buy Classe.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
hmmmm....klipsch / aragon now b&w / classe. i'm starting to see a trend. i can't wait until the bose / krell merger. that will be the day i set myself on fire.

kevin t

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
i can't wait until the bose / krell merger.
You didn't hear ??

[sarchasm on :D :D :D]

Bose is going to merge with the company that makes factory car speakers. Being that they have similar frequency responses, officials feel that this merger is a very good fit.

[/sarchasm off :D :D :D]

Jaime B

Stunt Coordinator
KevinT:

Bose/Krell is a bad match. Last time a salesman offered me a $14,000 Krell 700cx with Acoustimass speakers I SET THE GUY ON FIRE! :D :D :D

Yogi

Screenwriter
Bose/Krell is a bad match. Last time a salesman offered me a $14,000 Krell 700cx with Acoustimass speakers I SET THE GUY ON FIRE!
Actually the same salesman offered me the same deal and I told him that I already have Acousitmass speakers and that I didnt need a second set and so he agreed to knock off $13,000 for the price of Acoustimass and gave me the Krell 700cx only for $1,000.:)

Jaime B

Stunt Coordinator
Yogi;

The guy was humbled by his first degree burns. His new perspective in life led him to a charitable accomodation for you.

Nice guy!:D

Kevin T

Screenwriter
:laugh: hehe...you kidz. maybe after the bose / krell merger goes through, we'll see a dogg digital / levinson merger.

kevin t

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
dogg digital?

i was thinking KLH and McIntosh should give it a go....

And of course Apex/JM Labs...

Rich

Yogi

Screenwriter
I thought Apex had already made the move for a hostile takeover of Madrigal. You think the SEC and EU would approve of it?

DanaA

Screenwriter

Ooh, that would mean we could get a Levinson amp for $200 from the back of a white van. Then, we could come here and post about what a great deal we got, only to be shot down for having bought a rip off.:)

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Doesn't the company that owns PSB own NAD now too? Linbrook... something or other? (Or maybe I'm thinking of a street name...)

And then the tight connection between Atlantic and Outlaw too. And then Harmon as a big umbrella corp for a whole bunch of subsidiaries. H/K (!), JBL, Lexicon, Revel, etc.

Denon and Marantz, although I never really understood that one because there's a lot of overlap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks