• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 todd s

todd s

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,807 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 02:14 AM

I happened to be watching Good Morning America and noticed ABC's station bug in the corner. It was the usual ABC logo. But, right above it was "Election 2004". What is up with that?? It is bad enough these bugs are getting larger and brighter. Do we need to have that info also? I haven't watched any other ABC show recently. So I don't know if this is only during there news programs or not.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 5 Rob Willey

Rob Willey

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 08:02 AM

[sarcasm]Hey, look on the bright side: you only have to put up with it for thirteen or fourteen months.[/sarcasm]

Rob
"That suits me down to the ground."

#3 of 5 David Baranyi

David Baranyi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 09:43 AM

Strange that the station bug is a year ahead of schedule because the 2004 elections is next November.

#4 of 5 Gary Kellerman

Gary Kellerman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 10:17 AM

Soon the bugs will take over most of the picture on your screen while the programming will be shown in the lower right hand corner. All the networks will be having contests trying to win an emmy for who had the best bug to watch during the tv season.

#5 of 5 Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 10:34 AM

Someone explain to me again why I should bother with HDTV when they have this crap on the screen? Posted Image
ABC was the last network to start this practice, so they should be the first to STOP it!
Home video oddities, old commercials and other junk: http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeh8nbc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users