-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Costco Members: Great price on the MX-500 Remote: $99.99

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst

Screenwriter

• 2,589 posts

Posted September 28 2003 - 11:28 AM

I've noticed that Costco.Com has the MX-500 listed once again on their site. I seem to recall it being there before, but was not present for some time.

Any way, the MX-500 remote is $99.99 + $5.94 shipping for Costco members. The link: MX-500 @ Costco

I did a quick search on Dealtime.com and could only come up with the next lowest price of $105.95 from Etronics.com. Additionally, Etronics wants $7.99 for shipping - so the Costco deal is worth saving about $8.00. Plus, you have the option of returning this item to any Costco location if you don't like it. Posted Image
"My reality check ... just bounced"

#2 of 4 Adrian_S

Adrian_S

Second Unit

• 311 posts

Posted September 28 2003 - 01:43 PM

Thanks, for the tip... I have one for the living room and now I need for my bedroom setup... Posted Image
The result of a Father's day present:

My Media/Living Room
My DVD Collection

#3 of 4 Joe Spratley

Joe Spratley

Stunt Coordinator

• 107 posts

Posted September 29 2003 - 02:27 AM

Does anyone know if they sell it in the stores here in Chicago?

#4 of 4 Ben Jordan

Ben Jordan

Stunt Coordinator

• 93 posts
  • LocationGSP

Posted October 07 2003 - 09:34 AM

I got mine from Mike at www.surfremote.com -- he's honest, and offers a great price - also $99. I forgot what shipping was, but it arrived really fast, and it was the latest 'edition'.

He's also a huge help in the www.remotecentral.com forums - always willing to offer help, and he knows a lot.