What's new

Columbia House approval, whats taking so long? (1 Viewer)

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I finally decided to join the Columbia House DVD club. I did my application online. It's been a week and a half and still no approval. What is the normal time to be expected? How long before you get your DVD's after you get approved?

One reason I never joined Columbia House DVD club is because I hate waiting forever to receive my orders. But, I figured I would give it a try since they have such a low average cost for DVD's. But, I didn't think I would have to wait just to get approved. I get advertisement mailers from them just about every week, so I tought it would be easy to get approved.

Oh well, I can't help I'm just impatient.

Thanks,
Adam.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Hi Adam. I have done about 24 CH accts since late January. A couple of weeks ago, the first half of September, acct approvals were going very fast, with most people seeing approval overnight, apply today, get your approval email the next morning. Around the 15th things seemed to have screeched to a halt at CH, and many people still have apps pending from that point. Myself, I have no open accts, 1 appl is pending from 9/19 and the other from 9/24. We can only hope this is some kind of glitch and will improve. I suggest you read through the threads at DVD Talk Forum in the CLUBS forum, for more info.

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I finally got approved. It took two weeks. Now I have to decide on my fulfillment DVD's. I wonder how long it will take to actually geet my DVD'd now?

Later,
Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks