What's new

ER Season Premier (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Nothing too special here, I thought except for

Luka being presumably dead

I heard nothing about this anywhere. Is this going to hold true?

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Don't know if it will hold true, but the Carter/Abby thing is getting soooooooooo old. I'm about ready to find something else to watch Thursdays @ 10.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I Hear that. I was almost releived to see that

Abbey apparently dumped Carter

But then I realized it would probably be more drama

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
I loved the new girl's accent.

And I for one still love this show. I was a little shocked tonight, but I haven't heard anything else, so I'm waiting for next week. They've got me hooked.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I loved the new girl's accent.
I have to agree with you there. Even though I'm admittedly a sucker for the Blue eyed Blonde/Brunette.....As long as there's blue eyes type. I found the new woman's accent captivating. What was her name? It sounded like a medical proceedure

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wonder, is Luka really dead?

Anyhow, for those who enjoyed Parminder Nagra's new character, Parminder's last high profile role was in "Bend It Like Beckham", of which, the DVD should be hitting stores soon.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Nah, Luka's not really dead.

For argument's sake, if he was, why was Goran Visnijc (or however you spell it) still in the opening credits? Why would WB pay him for not being on the show anymore? Carter will find him alive and well next week, bring him home and everything will be just fine.

Some ruminations:

- Maybe it's just me, but ER has no idea what to do with Donal Logue. He was credited as a special guest star and has all of three lines and 30 seconds on screen.

- I like the new girl, whatever her name is. She's cute, smart and quite different. What I don't like is Chen's reaction to Pratt flirting with her. It seems childish and downright insulting to the character.

- Carter and Abby. Good riddance. Now get them off the screen.

- Yowza. I know it's been three months since any new eppys, but wasn't Sharif Atkins just a kid last time we saw him? Now he's all grown up and looking quite studly.

- If this is what Kerry is going to do all year (yell and whine), kick her off. She needs a good plot pronto. (Although the ER falling down around her was very funny.)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I liked the exchange between romano and Frank...

-hows the arm?

-gone. how's the prostate?

-it's okay about 4 times the size..??

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Any ideas what makes Carter looks so aghast when in Namibia? Probably finding Luka, perhaps among the pile of dead?

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Read what I wrote above and should have said, 'probably finding Luka with a pulse among the pile of dead'.

While I got angry with the Luka character on the show, it is a strong character among a cast too full of wimps and Goran is a good addition. So I hope he stays.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I Don't know if I care one way or another. I was getting sick of Luka's "Troubled Soul" Schtick. He always seemed like an obvious stand in for George Clooney

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Oh, the female that spoke French? Good call...I forgot about her. So she stayed behind with Luka?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I've finally given up on ER. I watched Without A Trace and might catch ER on reruns this summer. I read that Noah Wylie is planning to take a leave of absence from ER sometime in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks