What's new

Futurama Info (1 Viewer)

Ross Lyon

Auditioning
With Futurama series 1 on DVD on it's way the BBFC has past the following of its extras these have been listed as:
FUTURAMA SEASON 1 - FEATURETTE :4m 50s
FUTURAMA - ANIMATICS FOR SPACE PILOT 3000 :25m 32s
FUTURAMA SEASON 1 - DELETED SCENES DISC 1 :2m 44s
FUTURAMA SEASON 1 - DELETED SCENES DISC 2 :1m 33s
FUTURAMA SEASON 1 - DELETED SCENES DISC 3 :0m 30s
Hopefuly it wont be too long before this is sitting happily in my collection.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
This is the BBFC, the British Board of Film Censorship(Control?) This means that we in the US can probably expect this win 1-3 years due to @#$#@$#@! syndication
Jeff Kleist

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Seems to essentially be the Simpsons Box Set but Futurama in place of Simps if you catch my drift. A lot of the supplements seem the same from what I've heard, 3 discs too, all eps have commentary.
I'd like to know the full score on this coming to R1, or I may just break my "not gonna buy R2s" rule (which to be honest, I have done before with TV stuff, just never movies) and grab this.
Dan (UK)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Dan, I'd just break your rule. After all, the content will be identical, you'll just wait and extra 1-3 years
Jeff Kleist

richard plumb

Stunt Coordinator
Plus if you've watched it on TV, you'll be used to the squeaky voices, so you should be fine.
Not to mention that the US version might well be 'best ofs', and not a season box set.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Fox would never do it best of on R1, it'd be the same, although logic would dictate it may even have more on eventually then the R2s do (often seems to be the case then the R2 comes out first) to make up for the wait. Who knows.
If the R1 delay is going to be huge, yes I will say bite my shiny metal ass, and give in!
Dan (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks