Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Got SCREWED by Amazon

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   anthony_b

anthony_b

Screenwriter

• 1,074 posts

Posted September 25 2003 - 12:55 AM

I put an order for an RPTV through amazon using a Gift Certificate. After a week waiting for an email about my delivery, they tell me it was Back Ordered !!!..In other words they let you order stuff thaey don't have in stock !!. The worst part of this is that, I'm at there mercy with this f****ng gift certificate because I can't get a refund on it !! So I'm obligated to buy something from them (can't use it for Circuit city items), and they don't have the best prices on things. Or wait until they restock (they have no idea when they'll get more).

What a bad experience..I wanted my tv for the upcoming baseball playoffs, football and a busy October month of DVD's..Posted Image
Think before you speak....Peace always

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   anthony_b

anthony_b

Screenwriter

• 1,074 posts

Posted September 26 2003 - 08:50 AM

Update: After tons of emails my TV is in transit !!!...so, I take everything I said back..:b
Think before you speak....Peace always

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   videobruce

videobruce

Stunt Coordinator

• 143 posts

Posted October 11 2003 - 02:47 AM

I wouldn't take EVERYTHING back, you still had to e-mail too many times to get something out of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users