What's new

Rotel RB-1090 amplifier...MINT condition (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
I have a Rotel RB-1090 amplifier for sale. It's a monster and has very little usage, hardly broken in. It was purchased from an authorized Rotel dealer less than a year ago. I have original box and manual.
I replaced the Rotel almost immediately after purchase to power all three fronts with a common amplifier.
I will split the cost of shipping this monster if you are interested in the purchase.
Please email me for any specifics, questions, or offers.
$1250 OBO. Remember, it is as close to new in box as possible.
http://www.rotel.com/products/specs/rb1090.htm
Jeremy

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Anyone interested?

Feel free to make me an offer. I'm not firm on the price, and I would love find a good home for this amp.

Jeremy

Nathan Luetke

Auditioning
Hello Jeremy,

I'm definitly interesed but I wont have money for another addition until mid-January. So that probaly doesn't mean much to you now, BUT... if you still havn't sold it by then I most assuradly will talk with you about it. I will follow the forum to see if you've sold it by the time I'm ready to purchace.

-Nathan Luetke

AMZueck

Auditioning
Real Name
Alfonso Mejia
I would like to receive a couple of pictures of this amplifier to see the conditions described. I am interested in it.

david321

Auditioning
Real Name
To King Lui
Please advise whether you rotel rb-1090 is still available for sale and does it has 220 voltage power.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks