What's new

Responses To Questions (1 Viewer)

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
My apologies for being AWOL for a while - just too busy. Please wait till mid October and I'll try to respond again from then onwards.

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Martin! You are so very generous with the time you take here and it is greatly appreciated.

Deborah

TerryW

Stunt Coordinator
Mr. Blythe, ever since you hinted at even the slightest possibility of releasing Dario Argento's FOUR FLIES ON GREY VELVET I've been awaiting any details of its progress.

I would love to know if:

A. Paramount still retains the rights to release the film on dvd in the United States.

B. Paramount has proper sound and picture elements in which to make that dvd.

C. Paramount would need to spend time and money to restore any element of the film for release on dvd.

D. Any foreign companies might be holding up the process of this or any other release worldwide on dvd.

E. All is going well do we have a timeframe of when we can expect the dvd? 2004? 2005?

F. The dvd will be completely uncut and 2.35:1 and whether or not it'll have any extras like new interviews or documentaries.

Thank you for listening.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Mr. Blythe, we appreciate your time and presence around here. I am thrilled to hear that Taxi and Happy Days are under consideration for DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks