-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody know any websites that cover new TV Shows?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Lloyd White

Lloyd White

Stunt Coordinator

• 86 posts

Posted September 18 2003 - 06:22 PM

Having a hard time finding good websites that are updated frequently that cover all the new TV shows, or at least something that covers all the new Drama shows. I want reviews, previews, news, and syndication TV coverage. There are way too many shows out there that I'd like to see, but they typically come on at odd times, especially syndication shows.

I remember a time in the early 90's I was trying to keep track of almost 8 hourly dramas at one time, now I'm just down to one, and it's on ESPN! I'm not really interested in sitcoms, but I wouldn't mind reading about them, but I do want to check out the hourly dramas and genre shows. Just sucks when there's almost nothing good to look forward to.
My DVD Owned List
My DVD Wish List
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

#2 of 3 Rob Cooper

Rob Cooper

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted September 18 2003 - 07:16 PM

The best TV website I've found are:

Television Without Pity
They have recaps of a whole load of shows. I don't read the recaps very often though. Sometimes a recap will be 15-20pages. They also have forums.

The Futon Critic
Is probably best for news. They occasionally review shows and tv dvd sets.

Don't know if those two fit your requirements but they're pretty good sites.

#3 of 3 Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph

Producer

• 4,042 posts

Posted September 19 2003 - 01:11 AM

TV Guide's website fits the bill there. Also try TV Tome, but it probably doesn't have all you're looking for.
My Collection