Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

DirecTiVo Showcases?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   DeborahK

DeborahK

Supporting Actor

• 531 posts

Posted September 18 2003 - 08:04 AM

Is anyone else as burned out on these things as I am? I am so sick of being asked in the middle of a program if the TiVo can change over for a Showcase download or waking up to find the channel I carefully set the night before has been changed to the Showcases channel. I never use these things and hardly ever watch those little commercials that TiVo places on our disks for us to look at either. I am wondering if anyone has found a way to turn this stuff off? I know that TiVo and DirecTV want them on, so this would have to be some sort of hack. It's really, really starting to annoy me and I never remember having this problem before. Thanks, Deborah

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Al Fischer

Al Fischer

Stunt Coordinator

• 61 posts

Posted September 18 2003 - 12:59 PM

I don't have an answer but,
Try here if noboby here has your solution.
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/

Al

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   DeborahK

DeborahK

Supporting Actor

• 531 posts

Posted September 19 2003 - 07:49 AM

Hi, Al, Thanks for the suggestion. I had forgotten all about those TiVoCommunity people, and they are clearly the logical place for a question like this one. I will poke around there and see if anyone else is complaining about this before I post. Deborah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users