Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Toshiba vs. JVC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   mark laf

mark laf

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted September 16 2003 - 03:37 AM

Hi.In your opinion who makes the better 32' TV.Toshiba or JVC?Thanks for your input.Mark

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs

Executive Producer

• 16,725 posts

Posted September 16 2003 - 04:11 AM

Which 32-inch TVs? ATSC-capable models, or NTSC only? It's not fair to either manufacturer to generalize; both make high-quality sets. Look for the one that has the most pleasing picture and the feature set that best meets your needs.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   mark laf

mark laf

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted September 16 2003 - 07:00 AM

Just a regular tube type tv...Im looking at some panasonics...toshiba..phillips..and jvcs...im sure they are all relatively good brands.I know my new 250 dollar GE just aint cutting it picture wise.Figure id spend an extra 100 bucks or so now for a good brand than 100 or so later to get this GE fixed with a picture im not happy with.Best Buy has a panny ct32e33 for a little over 400(open box).it seems to have a real nice picture..Thanks..Mark

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs

Executive Producer

• 16,725 posts

Posted September 16 2003 - 07:38 AM

Well, I'll generalize just a little bit by noting that Toshiba possesses an excellent reputation for color accuracy.