What's new

home theater acoustic problems! (1 Viewer)

Chris:-/OV

Stunt Coordinator
I've got really good B&W speakers (the DM600 Series 3) coupled to a Denon 3803 but the eccoustics in the room are really crap. What besides sound absorbing panels can I add to the room because I know this is excellent equipment and shouldn't sound so crappy. The room is a perfect rectangle(6m by 3m)and I know this is'nt perfect but I need urgent advice so that I can start enjoying my movies. Thanks for your help.
Chris

JachnA

Auditioning
besides lowering ur bass on ur reciever and moving ur speakers away from the wall. i dont know of ne other real way maybe try angling them to where the sound only reflects off of ur rear wall or something

Darren Mortensen

Stunt Coordinator
Please be more specific to your acoustical dilema. Is the room "dead" or "live" for instance. Define "crappy". Do you mean "muddy"? Or is to "bright"? Are you you using a subwoofer? How is the room arranged? What are the contents of the room? What are building materials are used..carpet, hardwood, concrete, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks