What's new

Krispy Kreme To Open Outlets in Walmarts (1 Viewer)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
A very interesting test. Several variations of stores to be tried. Joe and Jill Sixpack can take home doughnuts with their Pan & Scan DVD's!

Here's the USA Today story.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
The grocery stores and convenience stores where I live all carry Krispy Kreme. It's faster to go to the Hess Express 3 blocks away than to go to Wal-Mart.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I just want a KK period, I don't care if it's in Wal-Mart or not. My last KK donut was last October when I was in South Carolina. I need a fix! :D

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I had a KK raspberry-filled donut on Sunday on my drive home from the FSU game. :D

And the places where I get my dish soap and my socks are nearer than Wal-Mart, too. :)

I do go to Wal-Mart occassionally, but only when I need something that can't be bought anywhere else at 3am.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I wonder how many KK donuts I can stuff myself with while they change the oil in my car....

Dan D Burke

Agent
The wally world where I live has had a KK for a year now. They set up a table outside the entrance way and sale stale donuts. At least it's not out of a white van.:D

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Man if they add Block buster as an instore thing all 3 of the truly EVIL retailers will be under 1 roof.

Brent

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
If you read the article, KK will actually make the doughnuts in one or two of the WalMarts. Others will carry the product delivered to them from the local KK franchise. A Walmart Superstore near me does enormous business in their food department. There's a KK franchise near me that delivers doughnuts to Publix supermarkets, Target and several gas stations. They deliver every Thursday and Monday. Those raspberry filled ones are to die for. By the way they have excellent coffee.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I went to a Super Walmart the other week and noticed they have a McDonalds in there too. Not only that, but you can order your food at the checkout counter and they'll have it ready for you when you walk out. I guess the hassle of having to go to the McDonalds across the street after the Walmart visit is just too much...

No wonder 2/3 of Americans are overweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks