What's new

Next Bond girl ideas (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
This is just for fun. Who would you think is a good actress to play against Brosnan in the next Bond film? I was imagining a smart beautiful woman, with the likes of Diana Rigg, emphasis on smart. My choice is Gwyneth Paltrow. Or Nicole Kidman.

Nelson

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
I've heard they've already been in talks with Keira Knightley. I think she's a much better choice than either Gwyneth or Nicole. If you don't know who she is, she's the woman from Pirates of the Carribean.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I would not want to see either Nicole or Gwyneth in a Bond movie (and I'm a fan of both actresses and the Bond franchise...well, minus the Roger Moore years). Stick with unknowns (or relatively little-known) who are eye-candy. :D

Will K

Screenwriter
Shelley Duvall.

No, seriously. I'd prefer an unknown myself. Gwyneth or Nicole definitely need not apply; Bond girls they are not. How about a Bond boy for once? Yeah, right. :)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Maybe Bond plays for that team :)

A Bond boy couldn't be less capable than Halle. Sadly, her success means "name" Bond girls for a while. I preferred unknowns myself.

I like Keira VERY much, but she's DEFINITELY on the young side.

Oddly enough, I've always thought Ashley Judd could do a great job in one of these films ;)

Take care,
Chuck

Will K

Screenwriter
Now why in the HELL would you want a Bond boy?
Well hell, here's why. First and foremost, I was being humorous. Not that the Bond producers or the studio would ever do it(hence "Yeah right"), but spies have been known to switch-hit on occasion in order to get information and complete their mission. But to answer your question, maybe I like dudes.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
-Rebecca Romijn Stamos (My second fav girl)
-Monica Bellucci (To make up for loosing to Teri Hatcher years ago)
-Madchen Amick
-Rhona Mitra

Kenneth English

Second Unit
Maybe Bond plays for that team.
Whatever it takes for Queen and Country, right? :D

Seriously, though, Catherine Zeta Jones would be the ultimate Bond Babe. Then again, she kind of was a Bond girl in Entrapment.

Wasn't model Kelly Brook supposedly in the running for the next 007 movie (or maybe it was M:I3)? Don't know if she can act but she's got the goods otherwise...

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
They should resurrect Elizabeth Montgomery cerca 1968 and have her play the bond girl. That'd be hot.

Seriously though, which Kiera Knightley may be young, I'd still like to see her in Bond. Of course, I think they should return to the olden days where Bond got it on with three or four chick in a film. Unfortuneately, womanizing's fallen out of style in movies as of late.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Madchen Amick
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Allen Hirsch

Supporting Actor
What? No pictures? A thread about Bond girl candidates, and there's no eye candy?? :b

What's this world coming to? :)

EDITED for the post that made it after I started this response: Gary, thank you, that's MUCH better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks