Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Speaker Stands

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Torgny Nilsson

Torgny Nilsson

Second Unit

• 255 posts

Posted September 03 2003 - 06:12 AM

I need some speaker stands for two bookshelf speakers. I have narrowed my choice to the following models: Altantis Signature Sanus Designer Foundations Sanus Steel Foundations Sanus Ultimate Foundations Lovan Caliber I am having a hard time deciding between them. If anyone has any input or better suggestion, I'd be happy to hear it.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Cagri

Cagri

Second Unit

• 415 posts

Posted September 03 2003 - 08:30 PM

When I was in the market for my first pair of speakers, I'd almost bought B&W bookshelves and I'd chosen Atacama stands after a lot of research ( I bought floorstanders in the end though).
Too much debt...

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Chuck Watwood

Chuck Watwood

Stunt Coordinator

• 122 posts

Posted September 03 2003 - 09:45 PM

Can anyone recommend a speaker stand for mounting a center channel speakers just below my big screen TV? I currently have it mounted on top of my TV and when I crank my multichannel music, I have observed the tv shaking. Thats why I want to get it off my tv. I need a heavy duty stand for an approximately 26" wide center channel. Specifically the speaker is the Polk CSi40. Thanks.
Chuck Watwood

Hello my name is Chuck and I'm an HT addict.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   James D

James D

Second Unit

• 427 posts

Posted September 04 2003 - 02:03 AM

Chuck,
Look here- http://tyleracoustic...com/stands.html
Ty Lashbrook builds beautiful stands and will gladly make them to your custom specifications.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Torgny Nilsson

Torgny Nilsson

Second Unit

• 255 posts

Posted September 04 2003 - 08:16 AM

The Tyler Acoustics stands look very nice. I will check into those. Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users