Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Okay...who do I bug to get more HD for my TV?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   BrianS

BrianS

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted September 02 2003 - 05:48 AM

I currently have Charter Cable & have had their HD service for a little over a year. When I started they were only carrying HBO-HD & Showtime-HD. They added Discovery Channel HD back around the first of the year but dammit...I want more! I currently use a receiver & antenna to get HD off the airwaves (but unfortunately ABC nor FOX broadcasts in HD in my area). Now ESPN-HD is here along with some others I keep seeing...HDNET, INHD, & USA. Who do I have to keep bugging to get these at Charter? I was hoping that they would have jumped on ESPN-HD right off but now I am missing what little college football games they are showing on ESPN-HD. I am currently calling Charter once a week & if anyone else is interested in getting these, please call as well. I know some of you might mention getting DISH or DIRECT but I did checked the cost and it would not be beneficial for me to switch right now (unless the satellite people would do a special deal on HD like they do sport packages. I am surprised they have not done this yet.) Also, is anyone using their cable companies to get the major networks in HD?

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   DaveBB

DaveBB

Supporting Actor

• 792 posts

Posted September 02 2003 - 07:53 AM

Charter is a big mess. I'm in St. Louis which is Charter's home market and we have no Hi-Def at all. You're lucky to have what you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users