What's new

bhphotovideo.com reliability (1 Viewer)

Seth_L

Screenwriter
B & H is one of the only New York dealers I would buy from. I've bought photographic stuff from B & H and they're great. I've also bought stuff from J and R. They're also very good.

JerryCulp

Stunt Coordinator
I second B&H for photo stuff.
I bought a fairly expensive refurb Canon lens from them and it was PERFECT! Absolutely no way you tell it was a refurb.

Chuck Watwood

Stunt Coordinator
I am a photographer in the Midwest. I highly recommend B&H Photo/Video. As stated above, they are the only NY supplier I trust. I got burned by another that I won't mention. They are always courteous, reliable, and knowledgeable. I have ordered many photo products from them and have never had a problem. They are to be trusted.

Bill_Wil

Stunt Coordinator
Before you place the order you better recheck the prices. I dont know which JBL's you were looking at but the ones I checked were all cheaper at jandr.com
For instance the S-310II at jandr are $398 a pair and at bhphoto theyre $460 a pair. I also checked some of the bookshelf speakers and they were also cheaper at jandr.

Josh Varghese

Stunt Coordinator
Bill,

I was looking at all Northridge speakers. They were all priced lower than JandR after using the "click for lower price" function.

Bill_Wil

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Josh, I see that you're right about that. I was looking at the studio series speakers. I just wanted to make sure you were getting the best deal you can. I'm glad that I was mistaken. Good luck with the new speakers. I'm also a JBL fan.

Josh Varghese

Stunt Coordinator
Hey no problem at all. I appreciate you lookin' out for me. Now all I have to do is decide on N24IIs or N26IIs for surrounds. The N26s don't cost much more but the size might be a bit too large for easy placement and/or mounting.

Bill_Wil

Stunt Coordinator
Josh, which speakers are you getting for the front anyway? Are you getting floorstanders like the N38II's or something?

Dom P.

Stunt Coordinator
I puchased my Sony 3300 remote from them.. great price and fast shipping. I give them :emoji_thumbsup:

Bill_Wil

Stunt Coordinator
Josh,
This past Sunday (Sept. 14th) I ordered a JBL S-CenterII from B&H Photo. It had free shipping so I wasn't expecting it to arrive for about 7 days even though it says 3-day shipping. To my surprise it arrived today (Tuesday Sept. 16th) at noon time. Just thought you might want to know if you havent ordered yours yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks