What's new

Submit your Golden Raspberry nominations (1 Viewer)

Jon D

Stunt Coordinator
Since this has become the year of the bad movie, I thought it would be fun to hold an amateur version of the Raspberry awards, the industry's leading support group for mediocrity. Anybody who has an idea can feel free to submit a nomination. Anything's eligible, from acting to writing to directing to costumes, etc....

BTW, try not to argue over the merits of the nominations. This is all in good fun.

I'll start off

Worst trend of 2003: Ben Affleck in anything other than a Kevin Smith movie.

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member
Biggest Difference between Hype and Actual Film: THE MATRIX RELOADED

I think this would be true even if the film had been a universally acknowledged success...:)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
worse movie: T3
worse director: jonathan mostow
worse score: T3 composer

JACOB

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Chicago was last year, and it was an excellent film. :) If Chicago merits a Razzie, you need to see more films. Look what this year has to offer:- Dreamcatcher, From Justin to Kelly, Boat Trip, The Real Cancun, Bringing Down the House and Daredevil.

As for the real Razzies, you just know Gigli is going to mop up all the competition next year (maybe From Justin to Kelly will share a few). It has become so obvious it isn't even funny anymore, who am I kidding? Yes it is.

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Chicago... worst movie?

But I liked it! It wasn't course and rough and irritating... it was soft and smooth! ;)

Seriously, it's pretty much all wrapped up that Gigli is gonna chomp the cake, so why bother? Unless Cannon Films starts making films again.

Ryan FB

Second Unit
I'll stick to my guns and nominate The Life of David Gale, in almost all categories you can come up with (including "biggest waste of Kevin Spacey's ability"). I've seen some bad movies (almost 1/3 of the movies on the imdb bottom 100), and this one was bad. On the other hand, it could also go for unintentional comedy of the year. This is one of those movies that I would love to see MST3K do.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
I dont care if Chicago came out last year...it deserves to win Worst Film this year..and next year...and next year...and so on...and jeez...I thought we were able to express opinions here Nick... ;)

Dennis Castro

Second Unit
Hello. New to this place.

The worst film I've seen this year is a tie between Boat Trip and Tomb Raider, especially Tomb Raider. I can't believe the praise this film got, especially from Ebert. Tomb Raider was simply horrid.

David Baranyi

Stunt Coordinator
My nominations

Worst Movie: Gigli
Worst Actor: Ben Affleck
Worst Actress: Jennifer Lopez
Worst Sequel: American Blonde: Red, White, and Blonde,

JasonB

Agent
I think something like Gigli or the Justin to Kelly one will win but since I haven't seen them I'll happily nominate:

Most unfunny comedy of the year: Head of State

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Dreamcatcher made it in there somewhere. That's the worst I've seen.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Dreamcatcher would be one.. but The Real Cancun.. damn, who needed this film?

Andrew S-

Stunt Coordinator
this was clearly the year of the sequals. good and bad. the good were great. the bad were REALLY bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks