Stunt Coordinator
the remote is only 1 month old I have the program cable
manual cd aand the box that came with the remote
there are no marks on the remote at all
$200

steve gk

Stunt Coordinator
Tina,

Do you have the docking/recharging station for this remote as well? Also did you not like the remote due to (features, programmability, etc)?

Feel free to send a PM or post back on the board.

Thanks,
Steve

Jason Monette

Second Unit
Thanks Natelabo for letting us know.

So how do you like it? I am getting one very soon. Have you gotten it all programmed? Let me know, thanks.

Gary Neuwirth

Stunt Coordinator
I love this remote. Get a palm pilot type pen too...I don't recommend using your fingers (it works) but I get a better response from the remote when I use it. I have big fingers!!

Setting up the computer software was the hardest part. It would download but not upload..had to play with different things...I flashed it to a newer firmware which fixed my upload communication problem.

I'm still a novice but for the most part I'm happy with my current setup. Get the docking port...it charges it up super quick.

Jason Monette

Second Unit
I just bought this remote and the docking station from amazon, I will start the process of getting this bad boy set up and report back

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks