Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Updated NOUSAINE subwoofer data list

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 of 125 OFFLINE   Brian Serene

Brian Serene

Stunt Coordinator

• 67 posts

Posted May 02 2012 - 12:52 PM

Frank It's really great that you were able to scrape the data off of your hard drive :) Just to be clear. If there are any old tests that have not been included in the list as it stands now, I wouldn't hesitate to use the data even if it comes from TN's original 2,200 cubic foot living room. I don't think that it is going to be an issue because I think that you have captured all of the older data. Thanks once again for hosting this still useful site. While some may say, where are test data on newer products, I find what we have here very helpful. It's just too bad that Sound&Vision is now using Brent Butterworth for sub testing in S&V. PS The last sub I'm aware of that Tom tested is the Epik Conquest. Way up near the top of the list. PPS A more recent list is called the Data-Bass: http://www.data-bass...hp?page=systems In the above link one can click on individual subs for much more detailed information. I hope that this new source of subwoofer information will prove helpful. Thanks once again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users