What's new

Which Receiver Should I Get? (1 Viewer)

Sean Carter

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for an inexpensive receiver for about $180-260, I am looking for this in a receiver:

CD/CD-R/MP3 Player
To preouts with at least 4v
If possible(time alignment)

Thanks in advance for anyones advice

__________________________________________________ _________

JVC KD-LX111
Rockford Fosgate Punch 830
Hi Fonics Taurus
2 Stryke AV-15's 3^ft enclosures ea.
Lightning Audio 1 Fahrad Capacitor
__________________________________________________ _________

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
Alpine CDA-9811 has all the features you listed and at $330 retail it is a little over your budget but can probably be found online for less. It is probably about the only thing that will fit your wishlist for features with the budget you have.

Dave*B

Auditioning
Or you can go with Alpine's last years model CDA-7894. You may be able to find it cheaper than the 9811. I have the 7894 and it rocks!! It has everything you need plus some extra features.

Sean Carter

Stunt Coordinator
I was looking at the Alpine's, but does Pioneer make any that meets my specification's within my price range. (I just wanted to keep my options open)

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
The only pioneer ones I saw that had both MP3/WMA support and 4V preouts didn't have time alignment for anything close to your price range. Again that is MSRP, what you may be able to find on online may be much cheaper. I would just check out the different manufacturers websites and browse the different models. Some have the feature sets packaged differently.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
I recently bought the Alpine 9807, which I think has all the features you want, for $269 on-sale. Excellent unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks