Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ON CBC

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor

• 729 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 06:50 AM

Last night (Sunday 10 August 2003) CBC showed the third film in The Indiana Jones trilogy. Per previous screenings on the Sunday night time slot they did some good and bad things.... - Pan and Scan broadcast, except for opening credits. - Old, poor transfer with visible dirt and scratches. - two hour film mangled to three hours, with a 30 minute news break before the last 30 minutes. Good Things: - Breaks often had small trivia tidbits from the host about the movie - Rotating hosts who offer (abit minor) insight on their take of the film, and promoted their own upcoming works Which sort of leads me to part two of this post. Did anyone catch who hosted Last Crusade? She reminded me a bit of Sarah Polley, but it wasn't her. I didn't catch her name, and would be interested in who she is, and what she is appearing in. THX
"Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs, but sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could stop bumping for a moment and think of it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users