Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Getting Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Brandon_S

Brandon_S

Second Unit

• 392 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 03:55 AM

After checking the release schedule, it looks like VF4 Evolution is shipping tomorrow for the PS2. Ever since I got my Xbox for Xmas, I haven't purchase a PS2 game, but I am really looking forward to this one. I played the crap out of the original VF4 for the PS2. It looks like Evolution is more of the same, only with better graphics, new characters, and an option to play through VF1! And to top that all off, it is only 19.99. Hopefully I will have it Wednesday and can give some impressions then.
AOL IM: BdoUK
http://sweb.uky.edu/~btsmit2
btsmit2@uky.edu

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   paul h

paul h

Supporting Actor

• 551 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 04:25 AM

Should be a no brainer at $20 if you like fighters.. IGN gave it 9.5 and i've seen nothing but good reviews elsewhere.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Sean Eldridge

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit

• 272 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 08:41 AM

Eventually, but not right now. Sean

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   JamesH

JamesH

Supporting Actor

• 664 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 03:35 PM

I'll probably get it for $14.99 at bestbuy with the coupon. I quit playing VF4 for a long time and now I'm at a high Kumite level without the skills to match so this'll help me get back into a series I like. Too bad there's no VF5, but I don't think the current hardware warrants a sequel anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users