Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Wanna be in a movie?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Tim Kline

Tim Kline

Stunt Coordinator

• 245 posts

Posted August 10 2003 - 06:11 AM

I apologize in advance if this is one of those not-allowed kind of posts Posted Image

I thought some of you folks might be interested. I run an independant movie company with a few friends and we're going to be shooting our next film in a few months. We will be auditioning for various parts this Saturday, August 16th. Here is our post from the Philadelphia Film Office:

======

Cringe Pizza, a comedyposted on Jul. 23, 2003

Cowbell Films is looking for volunteer actors for a satire that follows a college student on his first day at work in a pizza shop. Shooting Thursday-Sundays in Sept. Most roles require two weekends.

Casting on Saturday, August 16. Here’s what they need:

For the lead role, male, should play late teens-early 20’s, portrays a business major.

Male, late teens-early 20’s, portrays a second year freshman that deals drugs to support his party life style. Involvement: 1-2 days.

Male, Caucasian, looks early 20’s, muscular/stocky, over 6 ft. tall, portrays a former college football player. Involvement: 1-2 weekends.

Female, early 20’s, very attractive and physically fit, portrays a woman who supplements her income by stripping. Outgoing personality. Involvement: 1-2 weekends

Male, mid-late 20’s, to play an opinionated, pre-operative transsexual. Average build. Must look lousy as a woman, able to grow a convincing 5 o’clock shadow. Involvement: 1-2 weekends.

Send a picture/resume via email and visit the site for more info.

======

If anyone is interested feel free to check out our website at www.cowbellfilms.com

Thanks Posted Image
Some call me Tim.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer

Producer

• 5,593 posts

Posted August 10 2003 - 09:49 AM

Do I have to get naked? Posted Image

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Tim Kline

Tim Kline

Stunt Coordinator

• 245 posts

Posted August 10 2003 - 12:22 PM

Well you can discuss that with the director Posted Image

I'm the editor Posted Image
Some call me Tim.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 16,870 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted August 11 2003 - 01:58 AM

Thats pretty cool, I would definitly hope posts like this are encouraged =) Unfortunately I am too old, to heavy and will be at Scooterpalooza that day, so I miss my brush with fame =(

Sam

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Moe Maishlish

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor

• 992 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
Male, mid-late 20’s, to play an opinionated, pre-operative transsexual. Average build. Must look lousy as a woman, able to grow a convincing 5 o’clock shadow. Involvement: 1-2 weekends.

This part would probably fit me very well (of course, minus the whole pre-operative transsexual thing... :b ). I'd make a TERRIBLE woman... I have a thick-build (muscular), and never, EVER, not matter how close I shave, do I look clean shaven.

I've never acted a day in my life, unless of course you count those days I pretended to be sick to stay home from school for the day. Posted Image...

...and anyone who knows me will swear, up and down, that I'm one of the most opinionated bastards they've ever met. That would probably explain why my friends hate me. Posted Image

Moe.
- Confidence implies the knowledge of one's limitations, while arrogance implies that one does not have any.

- There's no such thing as "normal". The secret is to find someone that's screwed up in a way that seems "normal" to you.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Tim Kline

Tim Kline

Stunt Coordinator

• 245 posts

Posted August 11 2003 - 01:57 PM

Well if you're interested in trying out for a part check out our website at www.cowbellfilms.com or you can just send a resume and photos to matt@cowbellfilms.com Posted Image Even if you have no experience, you can still try out Posted Image
Some call me Tim.