Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

anyone had any experience with Kenwood DVD changers?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Mike Matthews

Mike Matthews

Stunt Coordinator

• 140 posts

Posted August 09 2003 - 06:37 PM

i'm looking for a good quality CD/DVD changer that plays all kinds of different formats. it'll be used mainly for music. my big problem is that all the ones i tried out all took several seconds to rotate the tray around, and then from the time i pushed play to the time music started took about 15-20 seconds or so. plus, you couldn't just rotate the tray, select the disc, and automatically start skipping to the track you want...you had to wait for the damn thing to close, locate the disc, read the cd, and then start playing. i really want one with fast reaction time

would i be better off with an inexpensive single-disc DVD player and an inexpensive 5-disc CD player?

i've had good experience with Kenwood CD changers, and was wondering if their DVD changers are just as good