Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

NEW Mr.Bean Skits?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 DeathStar1

DeathStar1

Producer

• 3,291 posts

Posted August 07 2003 - 04:16 AM

Anyone think there may be a revival of this show? The Mr.Bean Discs have apparently been selling rather well. It's been out for a few months now, and it's number one on DeepDiscount DVD's list, although I don't know for how long it's been there.

The Theatrical movie was also a big hit here and overseas where it was first released, so why has there been no real new material?

Rowan Atkinson claims to still like the character, as is evident in the Johnny English movie.... but the Animated Mr.Bean just isn't as funny as the live action stuff...

Anyone think it's possible?

#2 of 2 Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh

Screenwriter

• 2,968 posts

Posted August 07 2003 - 06:47 AM

I would love it!

I've actually been writing a series of skits based on the style, feel and character of Mr. Bean. Calling it "American Bean" for now.

I was actually surprised at how few shows of Bean he actually did. I swore there were 3 to 4 seasons of them. Guess I began to think each little skit was an entire episode, they were that good. Posted Image