What's new

Gerhard Reinke's Wanderlust (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Anyone catch this on Comedy Central (Saturdays 11:30 eastern)? I think this show is hilarious! His over-the-top German accent kills me!

I've only seen the 6 episodes listed on Comedy Central's website. Does anyone know if there are more out there?

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
He has done several segments for the Jimmy Kimmel live show, off the top of my head he has gone to Erotica LA convention, the Iditarod, PBA championship, ventriloquist convention... can't think of the others. Hasn't been on in a while though.

I get a kick out of him.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I think the show is genious. The fact that he is appearing on Kimmel perhaps means there will be more episodes.

I guess I've always preferred comedy shows that have an amaturish, homemade feel to them (except for I'm with Busey).

millercv

Second Unit
I'm a big fan also, I have all the episodes (I think 6 is right) on Tivo and keep on meaning to dump them to DVD.

Unfortunately from everything I've seen on the Comedy central site - it looks like it is no more (at least for now).

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
From what James says, it sounds like there are at least more clips out there someplace... perhaps we'll see more.

However, it's been showing up on Comedy Central In-Demand on my Time/Warner cable. That's usually the final nail in the coffin as far as shows go... if they've made it onto InDemand, they're next to dead. I can still watch a few Strangers With Candy (great show) and Let's Bowl (Wally makes me wet my pants!)

Perhaps CC will pull the obligiatory "Comedy Central 2" channel and air out some of these less than mainstream classic shows.

PS: millercv, I've sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks