What's new

Getting my new tv today! (1 Viewer)

Steve Adams

Second Unit
I have a sanyo flatview tv, there are some problems that has risen in it, terrible hum when started in the mornings, and on video1 the video cut's in and out. So im bringing it back, and getting the new model with component video and a few more features! oh, the remote dont work either!......so Im sorta stoked on getting my new one.

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
Congratualtions! I know the fun of getting a new set as I recently got one myself. Have fun and hopefully your new one is perfect! :emoji_thumbsup:

Dan.B

Steve Adams

Second Unit
SO far so good. the picture is waaay better than the last, the remote works good and no buzzing from the set, video1 works as well. I would recommend this new model to anyone who is on a budget. I have the 27", very nice clear picture. Im getting the sanyo z1 projector for my home theater that im building in the fall in my new house, but until then this tv will do! if anyone wants any info on it, let me know. I paid nothing for mine but the price is 479 cdn....for a flatscreen with over 800 lines resolution. not bad....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks